A recent clinical trial of a psychotherapy called dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)—which has been shown to be effective in reducing suicide-related behavior in adults—showed that DBT can also reduce suicide attempts and suicidal behavior in adolescents.
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents
- Unapologetically Gone: The Science Behind ‘Ghosting’ on the Dating Scene
- Celebrate MLK Day with Community Service for Recovery and Resiliency
- Health Economics at NIMH and NIDA – Domestic and International
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Ecological Grief and Anxiety: A Healthy Response to Climate Change