A recent clinical trial of a psychotherapy called dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)—which has been shown to be effective in reducing suicide-related behavior in adults—showed that DBT can also reduce suicide attempts and suicidal behavior in adolescents.
- Experiencing Pride at SAMHSA
- 5 ideas for building youth-centered mental health programs
- NIMH Intramural Research Program Training Opportunities
- Mental Health Equity and the Power of Self-Care
- Outdoor self-care: How to get a free U.S. national parks Access Pass as a person with a psychiatric disability