A recent clinical trial of a psychotherapy called dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)—which has been shown to be effective in reducing suicide-related behavior in adults—showed that DBT can also reduce suicide attempts and suicidal behavior in adolescents.
- We Must Take Care of Ourselves and the Youth This Mental Health Month
- SAMHSA Celebrates Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Study Shows REACH VET Program Effective for Veterans at High Risk for Suicide
- Minority Fellowship Program Aims to Reduce Health Disparities by Increasing Culturally Competent Providers
- 6 tips to get back to basics for mental health month