A recent clinical trial of a psychotherapy called dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)—which has been shown to be effective in reducing suicide-related behavior in adults—showed that DBT can also reduce suicide attempts and suicidal behavior in adolescents.
- How Peer Support Can Support Asian American Communities
- Litigation Culture Causing Burnout in American Physicians
- Prevention Progress: Helping Communities Talk, Even During a Pandemic
- How Employees Can Advocate for Better Workplace Mental Health
- Celebrate Women’s History Month by Prioritizing Your Mental Health