A recent clinical trial of a psychotherapy called dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)—which has been shown to be effective in reducing suicide-related behavior in adults—showed that DBT can also reduce suicide attempts and suicidal behavior in adolescents.
- Navigating student mental health challenges and opportunities at HBCUs
- Guest blog: How Hip Hop Therapy is reshaping mental health care
- 5 types of love we don’t talk about enough
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Changing Minds & Advancing Lines: Why We Must Keep Pushing for Mental Health Equity
- Guest blog: Does shame serve a purpose?