A recent clinical trial of a psychotherapy called dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)—which has been shown to be effective in reducing suicide-related behavior in adults—showed that DBT can also reduce suicide attempts and suicidal behavior in adolescents.
- Family-Based Intervention Lowers Long-Term Suicide Risk in Youth
- Suicide Warning Signs and Prevention Strategies for Older Adults
- 6 must-do items to promote newly hired worker well-being
- 6 ways employers responded to worker wellness needs in 2022
- 8 ways for adults to model social emotional learning at home