A recent clinical trial of a psychotherapy called dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)—which has been shown to be effective in reducing suicide-related behavior in adults—showed that DBT can also reduce suicide attempts and suicidal behavior in adolescents.
- Outreach Meeting » NIMH Instagram Event: Back to School — Coping with the Pandemic and Re-Entry Stress
- Why You Should Care About #FreeBritney
- Scientific Meeting » Navigating a Neuroscience Career for Scientists of Color
- Scientific Meeting » NIMH Workshop on Naturalistic Stimuli and Individual Differences
- As AAPIs, We Need Therapists Who Look Like Us