The recent deaths of Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain have brought the topic of suicide into everyday conversations. It’s important to know some facts and to know what to do if you think someone might be at risk for self-harm.
- Policy wins and the X waiver: MHA recaps the 117th congressional session
- Guest blog: Access to genetic test impacted treatment, improved depression remission
- Cancer Prevention and Heart Health — What Role Does Alcohol Play?
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: The Opioid Crisis: Disrupting the Status Quo with the HEALing Communities Study
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents