Earlier this week the media reported new stats that showed the number of girls seeking help for self-harm has doubled in the last ten years. Predictably, the media lay the blame for this increase on social media! We asked Natalya, one of our young champions her views on social media and what are her tips for staying safe online.
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Your Role in Winning Hearts and Minds for Research
- Watch brief recap of 2023 MHA Conference Affiliate Day presentations
- Watch recap of the 2023 Mental Health America Policy Institute
- The Future of Mental Health Starts with Prevention
- Experiencing Pride at SAMHSA