Earlier this week the media reported new stats that showed the number of girls seeking help for self-harm has doubled in the last ten years. Predictably, the media lay the blame for this increase on social media! We asked Natalya, one of our young champions her views on social media and what are her tips for staying safe online.
- 6 ways employers responded to worker wellness needs in 2022
- 8 ways for adults to model social emotional learning at home
- NIMH Research Domain Criteria Roundtable – Data-Driven Refinement of Psychopathology: Toward Precision Diagnostics
- Getting leaders to listen: 5 actions to build the workplace mental health case
- National Preparedness Month: Planning for Disasters and Emergencies