Earlier this week the media reported new stats that showed the number of girls seeking help for self-harm has doubled in the last ten years. Predictably, the media lay the blame for this increase on social media! We asked Natalya, one of our young champions her views on social media and what are her tips for staying safe online.
- Cancer Prevention and Heart Health — What Role Does Alcohol Play?
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: The Opioid Crisis: Disrupting the Status Quo with the HEALing Communities Study
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents
- Unapologetically Gone: The Science Behind ‘Ghosting’ on the Dating Scene
- Celebrate MLK Day with Community Service for Recovery and Resiliency