Earlier this week the media reported new stats that showed the number of girls seeking help for self-harm has doubled in the last ten years. Predictably, the media lay the blame for this increase on social media! We asked Natalya, one of our young champions her views on social media and what are her tips for staying safe online.
- Why Are Authorized Generic Drugs Crucial for Mental Health?
- 4 Ways to Uplift Men in Employee Mental Health Programs
- The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories During COVID-19
- Scientific Meeting » Workshop: Gene-based Therapeutics for Rare Genetic Neurodevelopmental Psychiatric Disorders
- In a Relationship, but Lonely All the Same