Earlier this week the media reported new stats that showed the number of girls seeking help for self-harm has doubled in the last ten years. Predictably, the media lay the blame for this increase on social media! We asked Natalya, one of our young champions her views on social media and what are her tips for staying safe online.
- How Peer Support Can Support Asian American Communities
- Litigation Culture Causing Burnout in American Physicians
- Prevention Progress: Helping Communities Talk, Even During a Pandemic
- How Employees Can Advocate for Better Workplace Mental Health
- Celebrate Women’s History Month by Prioritizing Your Mental Health