Earlier this week the media reported new stats that showed the number of girls seeking help for self-harm has doubled in the last ten years. Predictably, the media lay the blame for this increase on social media! We asked Natalya, one of our young champions her views on social media and what are her tips for staying safe online.
- Empowering Yourself and Your Community of Color
- Mental Health and Hip-Hop: An Undeniable Super Team for Healing & Wellness
- Celebrating the 31st Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Outreach Meeting » NIMH Instagram Event: Back to School — Coping with the Pandemic and Re-Entry Stress
- Why You Should Care About #FreeBritney