Each June, SAMHSA works with National Center for PTSD in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to raise awareness of Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). PTSD refers to a mental health condition that some people develop after witnessing or experiencing a life-threatening or unusually violent event. Although PTSD is often associated with military combat, it can […]
- Policy wins and the X waiver: MHA recaps the 117th congressional session
- Guest blog: Access to genetic test impacted treatment, improved depression remission
- Cancer Prevention and Heart Health — What Role Does Alcohol Play?
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: The Opioid Crisis: Disrupting the Status Quo with the HEALing Communities Study
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents