One hundred fifteen Americans die every day from opioid overdose. Whether a person deliberately misuses a prescription opioid or uses an illicit drug such as heroin, these deaths are all preventable. It’s up to us—emergency medical personnel, healthcare professionals, and community members who witness and respond to overdoses—to learn what we can do to prevent […]
- Policy wins and the X waiver: MHA recaps the 117th congressional session
- Guest blog: Access to genetic test impacted treatment, improved depression remission
- Cancer Prevention and Heart Health — What Role Does Alcohol Play?
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: The Opioid Crisis: Disrupting the Status Quo with the HEALing Communities Study
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents