The goals of this initiative are twofold: 1) to advance measurements of intersectional stigma (multiple stigmatized identities) and examine the mechanisms and pathways by which it is a barrier to HIV testing and linkage to prevention; and 2) to develop and test interventions to reduce intersectional stigma and improve the uptake of HIV testing and linkage to ongoing HIV prevention among key populations at substantial risk for HIV infection.
- We Must Take Care of Ourselves and the Youth This Mental Health Month
- SAMHSA Celebrates Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Study Shows REACH VET Program Effective for Veterans at High Risk for Suicide
- Minority Fellowship Program Aims to Reduce Health Disparities by Increasing Culturally Competent Providers
- 6 tips to get back to basics for mental health month