Yesterday (10th July 2018), Matt Hancock replaced Jeremy Hunt as Secretary of State for Health & Social Care. We asked our Senior Public Affairs Officer, Louise Forsyth, to set out what pressing issues will be in his in-tray.
- Policy wins and the X waiver: MHA recaps the 117th congressional session
- Guest blog: Access to genetic test impacted treatment, improved depression remission
- Cancer Prevention and Heart Health — What Role Does Alcohol Play?
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: The Opioid Crisis: Disrupting the Status Quo with the HEALing Communities Study
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents