Yesterday (10th July 2018), Matt Hancock replaced Jeremy Hunt as Secretary of State for Health & Social Care. We asked our Senior Public Affairs Officer, Louise Forsyth, to set out what pressing issues will be in his in-tray.
- The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories During COVID-19
- Scientific Meeting » Workshop: Gene-based Therapeutics for Rare Genetic Neurodevelopmental Psychiatric Disorders
- In a Relationship, but Lonely All the Same
- Scientific Meeting » NIMH Livestream Event: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Video » The NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Pursuing an Innovation Agenda: A New Healthcare Architecture