Yesterday (10th July 2018), Matt Hancock replaced Jeremy Hunt as Secretary of State for Health & Social Care. We asked our Senior Public Affairs Officer, Louise Forsyth, to set out what pressing issues will be in his in-tray.
- We Must Take Care of Ourselves and the Youth This Mental Health Month
- SAMHSA Celebrates Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Study Shows REACH VET Program Effective for Veterans at High Risk for Suicide
- Minority Fellowship Program Aims to Reduce Health Disparities by Increasing Culturally Competent Providers
- 6 tips to get back to basics for mental health month