The Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) is a dynamic and continually developing framework for studying mental disorders. Now, the RDoC Unit has unveiled changes to the RDoC framework–a reorganization of content within the Positive Valence domain.
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents
- Unapologetically Gone: The Science Behind ‘Ghosting’ on the Dating Scene
- Celebrate MLK Day with Community Service for Recovery and Resiliency
- Health Economics at NIMH and NIDA – Domestic and International
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Ecological Grief and Anxiety: A Healthy Response to Climate Change