In recognition of Suicide Prevention week in September, NIMH is hosting a Facebook live event on Friday, September 14th from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET, with NIMH Director Dr. Joshua Gordon and Dr. Jane Pearson, chair of the Suicide Research Consortium in NIMH’s Division of Services and Intervention Research.
- We Must Take Care of Ourselves and the Youth This Mental Health Month
- SAMHSA Celebrates Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Study Shows REACH VET Program Effective for Veterans at High Risk for Suicide
- Minority Fellowship Program Aims to Reduce Health Disparities by Increasing Culturally Competent Providers
- 6 tips to get back to basics for mental health month