The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), in collaboration with the Mental Health Innovation Network and other federal partners, has released the RISING SUN toolkit to help clinicians, communities, policymakers, and researchers measure the impact and effectiveness of suicide prevention efforts in rural and tribal communities.
- We Must Take Care of Ourselves and the Youth This Mental Health Month
- SAMHSA Celebrates Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Study Shows REACH VET Program Effective for Veterans at High Risk for Suicide
- Minority Fellowship Program Aims to Reduce Health Disparities by Increasing Culturally Competent Providers
- 6 tips to get back to basics for mental health month