It’s one of the most unique fundraising ideas we’ve ever had. Stuart Clayton from our Flyde Family Support Group has decided to restrict his media intake to what was available to him in the 90s in tribute to England’s 1990 World Cup squad. It’s bought some unexpected benefits to Stuart’s wellbeing so we thought it best to relay a ‘letter’ (email – he’s allowed 15 minutes of emailing once a day at the local library) sent by Stuart to describe just what life is like living back in the 90s.
- The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories During COVID-19
- Scientific Meeting » Workshop: Gene-based Therapeutics for Rare Genetic Neurodevelopmental Psychiatric Disorders
- In a Relationship, but Lonely All the Same
- Scientific Meeting » NIMH Livestream Event: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Video » The NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Pursuing an Innovation Agenda: A New Healthcare Architecture