It’s one of the most unique fundraising ideas we’ve ever had. Stuart Clayton from our Flyde Family Support Group has decided to restrict his media intake to what was available to him in the 90s in tribute to England’s 1990 World Cup squad. It’s bought some unexpected benefits to Stuart’s wellbeing so we thought it best to relay a ‘letter’ (email – he’s allowed 15 minutes of emailing once a day at the local library) sent by Stuart to describe just what life is like living back in the 90s.
- Outreach Meeting » NIMH Instagram Event: Back to School — Coping with the Pandemic and Re-Entry Stress
- Why You Should Care About #FreeBritney
- Scientific Meeting » Navigating a Neuroscience Career for Scientists of Color
- Scientific Meeting » NIMH Workshop on Naturalistic Stimuli and Individual Differences
- As AAPIs, We Need Therapists Who Look Like Us