It’s one of the most unique fundraising ideas we’ve ever had. Stuart Clayton from our Flyde Family Support Group has decided to restrict his media intake to what was available to him in the 90s in tribute to England’s 1990 World Cup squad. It’s bought some unexpected benefits to Stuart’s wellbeing so we thought it best to relay a ‘letter’ (email – he’s allowed 15 minutes of emailing once a day at the local library) sent by Stuart to describe just what life is like living back in the 90s.
- Litigation Culture Causing Burnout in American Physicians
- Prevention Progress: Helping Communities Talk, Even During a Pandemic
- How Employees Can Advocate for Better Workplace Mental Health
- Celebrate Women’s History Month by Prioritizing Your Mental Health
- Scientific Meeting » The NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Advancing Therapies for Central Nervous System Disorders