It’s one of the most unique fundraising ideas we’ve ever had. Stuart Clayton from our Flyde Family Support Group has decided to restrict his media intake to what was available to him in the 90s in tribute to England’s 1990 World Cup squad. It’s bought some unexpected benefits to Stuart’s wellbeing so we thought it best to relay a ‘letter’ (email – he’s allowed 15 minutes of emailing once a day at the local library) sent by Stuart to describe just what life is like living back in the 90s.
- Policy wins and the X waiver: MHA recaps the 117th congressional session
- Guest blog: Access to genetic test impacted treatment, improved depression remission
- Cancer Prevention and Heart Health — What Role Does Alcohol Play?
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: The Opioid Crisis: Disrupting the Status Quo with the HEALing Communities Study
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents