It is my pleasure to announce that Capt. Chideha Ohuoha, M.D., MPH, has joined SAMHSA as the new Director of the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment. The mission of the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment is to promote community-based substance abuse treatment and recovery services for individuals and families in every community. The Center provides […]
- Policy wins and the X waiver: MHA recaps the 117th congressional session
- Guest blog: Access to genetic test impacted treatment, improved depression remission
- Cancer Prevention and Heart Health — What Role Does Alcohol Play?
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: The Opioid Crisis: Disrupting the Status Quo with the HEALing Communities Study
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents