Last week the government announced that mental health education be made compulsory in England and that pupils will be taught how to build mental resilience as well as how to recognise when their peers are struggling. Florence, one of our young activists looks back at her time at school and reflects on this new announcement.
- The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories During COVID-19
- Scientific Meeting » Workshop: Gene-based Therapeutics for Rare Genetic Neurodevelopmental Psychiatric Disorders
- In a Relationship, but Lonely All the Same
- Scientific Meeting » NIMH Livestream Event: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Video » The NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Pursuing an Innovation Agenda: A New Healthcare Architecture