Last week the government announced that mental health education be made compulsory in England and that pupils will be taught how to build mental resilience as well as how to recognise when their peers are struggling. Florence, one of our young activists looks back at her time at school and reflects on this new announcement.
- Outreach Meeting » NIMH Instagram Event: Back to School — Coping with the Pandemic and Re-Entry Stress
- Why You Should Care About #FreeBritney
- Scientific Meeting » Navigating a Neuroscience Career for Scientists of Color
- Scientific Meeting » NIMH Workshop on Naturalistic Stimuli and Individual Differences
- As AAPIs, We Need Therapists Who Look Like Us