Last week the government announced that mental health education be made compulsory in England and that pupils will be taught how to build mental resilience as well as how to recognise when their peers are struggling. Florence, one of our young activists looks back at her time at school and reflects on this new announcement.
- How Peer Support Can Support Asian American Communities
- Litigation Culture Causing Burnout in American Physicians
- Prevention Progress: Helping Communities Talk, Even During a Pandemic
- How Employees Can Advocate for Better Workplace Mental Health
- Celebrate Women’s History Month by Prioritizing Your Mental Health