Last week the government announced that mental health education be made compulsory in England and that pupils will be taught how to build mental resilience as well as how to recognise when their peers are struggling. Florence, one of our young activists looks back at her time at school and reflects on this new announcement.
- Family-Based Intervention Lowers Long-Term Suicide Risk in Youth
- Suicide Warning Signs and Prevention Strategies for Older Adults
- 6 must-do items to promote newly hired worker well-being
- 6 ways employers responded to worker wellness needs in 2022
- 8 ways for adults to model social emotional learning at home