Last week the government announced that mental health education be made compulsory in England and that pupils will be taught how to build mental resilience as well as how to recognise when their peers are struggling. Florence, one of our young activists looks back at her time at school and reflects on this new announcement.
- We Must Take Care of Ourselves and the Youth This Mental Health Month
- SAMHSA Celebrates Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Study Shows REACH VET Program Effective for Veterans at High Risk for Suicide
- Minority Fellowship Program Aims to Reduce Health Disparities by Increasing Culturally Competent Providers
- 6 tips to get back to basics for mental health month