- This event has passed.
Creative Interventions for Play Therapy: 6 Credit CEU Training
October 15, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm$159
6 CEU Credits awarded, approved by MD Board of Social Work and MD Board of Professional Counselors. For psychologists, please contact your board.
Join us for this engaging and highly educational workshop that will change the way you interact with kids and teens. Learn how to grab and hold the attention of your clients with directive and non-directive play therapy techniques. Take the mystery out of effective therapy for kids and teens using games, songs, activities, and worksheets. You will have the opportunity to learn, practice, and apply your new knowledge and so see great strides in your work with children and teens.
About the Presenter:
Batsheva Hartstein, LCSW-C, RPT attended University of Maryland School of Social Work and completed her MSW in 2014. She worked for Catholic Charities Villa Maria for over two years and in Baltimore city and country public schools doing individual, family, and group therapy and providing interventions and support to the schools. She is a Registered Play Therapist and sought-after presenter and therapist known for her engaging and passionate demonstration of effective therapeutic skills. She is in full time private practice.
Light refreshments will be served.
Lunch can be purchased:
- All lunch items are Kosher Certified by Star-K
- Bagels, rye bread, rolls, whole wheat, tuna salad, egg salad, cream cheese, cole slaw, potato salad, veggies, tossed salad, fruit salad, dessert and drinks.
- Before September 21 – included free in registration
- After September 21 – $12.99 per person
- At the event – $15 per person (subject to availability)
Refunded in full up to 7 days before event