Young people with autism unknowingly tuned up flagging neural connections by playing a picture puzzle game that was rigged by their own brain activity.
- The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories During COVID-19
- Scientific Meeting » Workshop: Gene-based Therapeutics for Rare Genetic Neurodevelopmental Psychiatric Disorders
- In a Relationship, but Lonely All the Same
- Scientific Meeting » NIMH Livestream Event: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Video » The NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Pursuing an Innovation Agenda: A New Healthcare Architecture