Augusto has managed Bipolar Disorder for over twenty years. Having experienced depression for as long as he can remember, he has gone through a number of particularly difficult periods, and has suffered from suicide ideation and delusions. After hospitalisation and a period of self-reflection, he is now enjoying every day to its fullest potential.
- Outreach Meeting » NIMH Instagram Event: Back to School — Coping with the Pandemic and Re-Entry Stress
- Why You Should Care About #FreeBritney
- Scientific Meeting » Navigating a Neuroscience Career for Scientists of Color
- Scientific Meeting » NIMH Workshop on Naturalistic Stimuli and Individual Differences
- As AAPIs, We Need Therapists Who Look Like Us