Augusto has managed Bipolar Disorder for over twenty years. Having experienced depression for as long as he can remember, he has gone through a number of particularly difficult periods, and has suffered from suicide ideation and delusions. After hospitalisation and a period of self-reflection, he is now enjoying every day to its fullest potential.
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents
- Unapologetically Gone: The Science Behind ‘Ghosting’ on the Dating Scene
- Celebrate MLK Day with Community Service for Recovery and Resiliency
- Health Economics at NIMH and NIDA – Domestic and International
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Ecological Grief and Anxiety: A Healthy Response to Climate Change