Augusto has managed Bipolar Disorder for over twenty years. Having experienced depression for as long as he can remember, he has gone through a number of particularly difficult periods, and has suffered from suicide ideation and delusions. After hospitalisation and a period of self-reflection, he is now enjoying every day to its fullest potential.
- How Peer Support Can Support Asian American Communities
- Litigation Culture Causing Burnout in American Physicians
- Prevention Progress: Helping Communities Talk, Even During a Pandemic
- How Employees Can Advocate for Better Workplace Mental Health
- Celebrate Women’s History Month by Prioritizing Your Mental Health