Augusto has managed Bipolar Disorder for over twenty years. Having experienced depression for as long as he can remember, he has gone through a number of particularly difficult periods, and has suffered from suicide ideation and delusions. After hospitalisation and a period of self-reflection, he is now enjoying every day to its fullest potential.
- The Psychology of Conspiracy Theories During COVID-19
- Scientific Meeting » Workshop: Gene-based Therapeutics for Rare Genetic Neurodevelopmental Psychiatric Disorders
- In a Relationship, but Lonely All the Same
- Scientific Meeting » NIMH Livestream Event: Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Video » The NIMH Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Pursuing an Innovation Agenda: A New Healthcare Architecture