Researchers have discovered an age-related racial disparity in suicide rates for U.S. youth between the ages of 5 and 17. The findings suggest a need for more research into contributing factors and targeted interventions for children.
- We Must Take Care of Ourselves and the Youth This Mental Health Month
- SAMHSA Celebrates Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Study Shows REACH VET Program Effective for Veterans at High Risk for Suicide
- Minority Fellowship Program Aims to Reduce Health Disparities by Increasing Culturally Competent Providers
- 6 tips to get back to basics for mental health month