The goals of this initiative are to (1) advance understanding of the role of violence on engagement and retention in HIV care, HIV medication adherence, and viral suppression, and (2) develop and test novel interventions to improve HIV outcomes for individuals who have experienced violence.
- Cancer Prevention and Heart Health — What Role Does Alcohol Play?
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: The Opioid Crisis: Disrupting the Status Quo with the HEALing Communities Study
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents
- Unapologetically Gone: The Science Behind ‘Ghosting’ on the Dating Scene
- Celebrate MLK Day with Community Service for Recovery and Resiliency