Research supported by the National Institute of Mental Health has shown that a shorter therapy (written exposure therapy) may be just as effective as lengthier first-line treatments for PTSD.
- Empowering Yourself and Your Community of Color
- Mental Health and Hip-Hop: An Undeniable Super Team for Healing & Wellness
- Celebrating the 31st Anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Outreach Meeting » NIMH Instagram Event: Back to School — Coping with the Pandemic and Re-Entry Stress
- Why You Should Care About #FreeBritney