Research supported by the National Institute of Mental Health has shown that a shorter therapy (written exposure therapy) may be just as effective as lengthier first-line treatments for PTSD.
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Your Role in Winning Hearts and Minds for Research
- Watch brief recap of 2023 MHA Conference Affiliate Day presentations
- Watch recap of the 2023 Mental Health America Policy Institute
- The Future of Mental Health Starts with Prevention
- Experiencing Pride at SAMHSA