Research supported by the National Institute of Mental Health has shown that a shorter therapy (written exposure therapy) may be just as effective as lengthier first-line treatments for PTSD.
- Navigating student mental health challenges and opportunities at HBCUs
- Guest blog: How Hip Hop Therapy is reshaping mental health care
- 5 types of love we don’t talk about enough
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Changing Minds & Advancing Lines: Why We Must Keep Pushing for Mental Health Equity
- Guest blog: Does shame serve a purpose?