Research supported by the National Institute of Mental Health has shown that a shorter therapy (written exposure therapy) may be just as effective as lengthier first-line treatments for PTSD.
- COVID-19 Pandemic Associated With Worse Mental Health and Accelerated Brain Development in Adolescents
- Unapologetically Gone: The Science Behind ‘Ghosting’ on the Dating Scene
- Celebrate MLK Day with Community Service for Recovery and Resiliency
- Health Economics at NIMH and NIDA – Domestic and International
- Director’s Innovation Speaker Series: Ecological Grief and Anxiety: A Healthy Response to Climate Change